?

Log in

Disney Academy
We ruin your childhood in the best way possible
Recent Entries 
20th-Jul-2011 06:20 pm - 005 {Video} OTA / Beach party, y'all!
[Hey, guess who it is! It's Nani, looking bored and a bit antsy.][She waves into the camera.] It's been so boring around here since the....well...since the attack. So I was thinking, why don't we have a little party down at the beach? I'll even get the drinks!

[Read: Guess who bought too much beer on her 21st birthday just because she could?]

I'll be down there around seven. See you then.

[Nani waves again and switches off the camera...

...only to turn it back on a few seconds later.]


And bring your board if you surf. Okay, that's it.
helga | second thought.
[ Wondering why she's been gone a while, Academy? Because only recently has Helga picked up her patrol again. If anything, her evening patrol was the one solid thing that happened every afternoon. When it stopped, well, who wouldn't notice? Much like it had Hiccup and Lottie, the Mist made her relapse, nearly stealing her ability to walk. It made her weak, and she wasn't allowing anyone to see her in that state, no siree. Since then she's gathered herself, getting back down to business and even, making her room seem a little less plastic.

It seems she's made use of what vast, bland wall she has, and by her doorframe, a collage displaying all the places she'd been (and all the places she wouldn't mind going back to.) like the valleys of Egypt, the plains of Maryland, the cities of Germany, the gates of Japan and the palaces of Korea. She doesn't mind the exposure, it was something nice to look at, rather than just the walls. With the door open to air out her room, she's been going through a bit of her more personal belongings, organizing them, and tossing out what she didn't need nor want. The little things would collect from her pockets and other assortments. Feel free to pop in without appointment; she has tea on the hot plate, and not much else to do on this bland summer afternoon. ]
16th-Jul-2011 12:28 pm - 001 || [Video]
serious
It’s going to be strange to sleep in a room with a roof. I’ve been spending the day outside since I left Manhattan.

[It was difficult to manipulate the communicator with talons rather than fingers. Angela – excited and nervous in equal measures – turned it over in her claws, studying the unfamiliar technology with an expression of fascination on her face, unaware that it was already recording her.]

Learning how to use this is going to be even stranger.

[Carefully, she placed the device on the dressing table in her new bedroom - a bedroom that she had no intention of using when there was a perfectly serviceable roof above her - and reached out to switch it on. She was as ready as she would ever be.]

Hello. [She smiled nervously at the screen. Her claws and wings identified her as a gargoyle, but it was her colouring and her dark hair that marked her out as Goliath’s daughter. Not that she remembered her father – or the Manhattan Clan – at all at the moment, thanks to her prolonged exposure to the Black Mist.] My name is Angela. I’ve never been to a school before and I’m very excited to be here.

My letter said that you already know about gargoyles. It’s going to be wonderful to live in harmony with humans once more. [That was the thing that she missed about Avalon. That and the only family that she could remember.] We have to work together if we’re going to defeat the Mist. None of us are strong enough to stop it on our own, but we’re strong when we’re together.

[She paused, looking around at her unfamiliar surroundings. Her new home.]

Thank you for allowing me to fight alongside you.
14th-Jul-2011 05:08 pm - 003 Shurikan [OTA/ACTION]
Sneak around, Action time
[The Academy has been quiet...waaayy too quiet for Yuffie's tastes. Yes, the Mist was frightful and left the ninja out of her element. She didn't feel like herself and realized a few things.

1. She didn't do anything when the damn thing rolled on in like it owned the place.

2. She needed to buy candles in case that happened again because it got way too dark for her tastes.

Lastly, 3. She needed to find a way to keep her ninja skills sharp! What better way than..to play a little prank on everyone?

For the past couple of hours at night she's been tying what look like to be little cute origami animals to people's doorknobs within the halls of Joe West. Nothing harmless about them, right? After all, who would suspect a crane of doing anything?]

More to see~Collapse )
13th-Jul-2011 02:57 pm - 001 Video || OTA
I knew a woman once...
*The video flickers on, a few times, as the one operating the communicator is having a bit of difficulty. But, a face does flicker into view*

Blasted thing. I think I have it now. *Proteus leans back in his seat and smooths out the creases in his shirt, clearing his throat*

Greetings students and staff. I am Proteus, your new Swordsmanship teacher here at the Academy. You can sign up for my class whenever you'd like, and I can assure you, we won't be using real swords. Safety is priority, but I can say, after the first few weeks of class, you may start to have a few bruises here or there. *He chuckles lightly before his smile slowly fades*

I have noticed a ship when I came into port. Is... Is there a man named Sinbad here, perchance?
13th-Jul-2011 08:39 am - [Action]
dreams do come true
 [Rapunzel has been on Cloud 9 for the past week. Maybe you've noticed her dancing down the halls on her way to lunch, or seen her slightly spaced out in the library with the biggest smile in the world on her face. Maybe you haven't noticed her at all because she's been reserving her spare time to be with a certain someone.

Either way, you'll probably see her now, sitting by the fountain in the quad on a pile of her hair, humming softly to herself and drawing into a sketchbook with Pascal perched on her shoulder. Her cheeks are slightly pink as she works, obviously putting extra care into getting the picture just right.]
13th-Jul-2011 12:15 am - Video/Action
[While the librarian position was cozy and easy going enough for his liking, baser thrills and old habits still peaked in now and then for Teague. He was a pirate and at this time, he was itching to keep his aim strong, in case the need to shoot something arises in this place.

Pistol in his hand, Teague figured some simple target practice would be the best choice for him. Something far away and moving. Acquiring a target, he cocked the gun to hear the familiar clicking sound and fired.

And as the loud gun shot rang through the school and communication, somewhere, a goose was going to fall from the sky with a bullet through it's head and plop onto the ground next to some unsuspecting person on the school grounds.]
12th-Jul-2011 08:12 pm - 18 || Action, OTA
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' Rajah?
[Things had been looking up for the Princess. Ironically, many of them were due to the Mist.

When it had visited, she had lost the ability to feel, much as Roxas and Axel had. However, that gave her a reprieve to think, to figure out what she should have long ago. While her feelings towards certain individuals were still a jumbled mess, she had been able to realize something else. That her time here is limited; Hades could come back for her in a few hours, or a few months... or maybe, if fate was kind, a few years. Regardless, the time left before she had to finish paying for Meg's return was precious, limited. And it was up to her to live it to the fullest.

The numbness also allowed her to catch up on much-needed sleep; nightmares had still plagued her dreams even long after her last encounter with Mozenrath. Without the fear and slew of other negative emotions, slumber came easy. Speaking of the sorcerer, he had made himself scarce, or so it seemed. That, too, was a welcome relief.

Combined, Jasmine had the change to heal, physically, as well as a bit mentally. The color fully returned to her cheeks, the bags under her eyes vanished, even her fear of making herself too available and accidentally involving more innocents dwindles steadily. That's not to say she wont be wary about opening up, or completely refuse to, but it won't hinder her socializing this time around.



She had spent the past few days going out into the quad and quietly soaking up the sun, her sunkissed glow having taken a turn for the worst during her sequestering. Today, though, she had accidentally catnapped through the afternoon and most of the sunshine; however, that wasn't going to stop her from getting what rays she could.

Jasmine can be found out up against the edge of the fountain, lounging, watching the golden sun slowly set beyond the horizon... And for the first time in a long time, she looks at peace.]
12th-Jul-2011 04:13 pm - 019 [ video | OTA ]
BLANK STARE
[Dave's certain word must have spread about his condition while he was out of it (he won't say coma, won't think it, won't let that voice in the back of his head say you're lucky to be alive, you know, even though he knows it's true), so he's sure people might be relieved to hear that he's okay.

For the most part, anyway.

His heart's not really in the message he sends out.

From the looks of it, neither is his mind. His gaze is flat, distant; his skin pale; eyes ringed with dark exhaustion.

But he does look apologetic.

Actually, guilty might be a better word. Also, numb.]
 
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the stadium by now. I'm... I take full responsibility for that. I don't really remember what happened, but I know it was me, and... I'm sorry. I'll fix it.
 
Drake, I'm sorry. I don't know what—
 
Something came over me. Something... weird. I dunno.
 
And I'm really, really sorry. To you and everyone. I hope you're all okay, now that the mist is gone.
 
 
 
[ooc: Backdated to last week-ish.]
11th-Jul-2011 09:54 am - [☆ 11, OTA || Dance Magic Dance]
☆ You spin me right round~
[Puck had basically been missing since the pirate invasion.

Why?

Well, for one, summoning up enough magic to hold such a... soiree... had left the fae thoroughly drained of energy. That, on top of the Mist's influence, had kept him in a restorative coma longer than intended.

But he's back, and he's been completely restored to his former strength.

However, where is the bugger of a fae?

He's out in the open (for once), "dancing" around the quad -for lack of a better word- going back and forth between zipping and twisting through the air, and skipping and leaping across the cement. All the while, he's zapping plants and objects with spells. Flowers begin to bud and bloom, the grass seems a little greener -well, a lot greener- and the trees appear much taller and fuller than before. The water in the fountain reflects impossible glistening colors never seen before by human eyes, and anything stone brilliantly sparkles in the right angle of sunlight (or moonlight, for his gargoyle "friends").

Whether the spells are temporary or permanent is uncertain, but Puck seems to be enjoying himself either way.]
9th-Jul-2011 11:52 pm - 014; action; open to all
haters gonna hate
[Frollo hasn't been seen since his most recent outing. His door remains shut, and no sound but the occasional crackling fire has issued from within. No one has spotted him on the way to the dining hall, so whether he has even emerged to eat remains a mystery.

Then again, it is hardly a mystery if no one bothers to wonder. His communicator lies in pieces beside the stone hearth, so Frollo himself is left only to wonder whether the Mist has retreated, and whether he completed the work he set out to do that night.]
9th-Jul-2011 03:02 am - 013 | action | ota
Amelia | Swingin'.
[ While she wasn't one to strain herself, Amelia wasn't going to let herself fall out of shape simply because of a little Mist. She took the liberty of making use of whatever was left in the stadium----which was, in fact, very little, but the Captain could make do. A lot had been on her mind lately, and after Misty-shenanigans, letters home and further developments, she's got a bit of mind to clear. Should you like to catch her during her workout, please, feel free, but bring your running shoes, as she won't be stopping for anyone. Or an umbrella. As she may be airborne as well. ]
7th-Jul-2011 10:42 pm - 024 Charms [action/OTA]
Brooding
[It's been sometime since Aqua has been herself. After her brush with the Mist and Xehanort saving her, she's spent her days passed out in the infirmary. Her body had gone into total shut down. Every time she made a little bit of progress, she managed to push herself and be right back to where she started. Then the mist happened and she was completely useless.

And to make things better, she nearly got herself kidnapped. She was angry with herself for falling for such tricks, but the worse was saved for last. When she returned to her room and saw the note Terra had left for her...it made her heart stop. In the privacy of her room, she sank to her knees. How could her best friend do this?! Leave without saying goodbye, leave to face the world all by himself? Perhaps this was pay back for whens he left...but..he knew what he meant to her. He couldn't have said goodbye in person?

Idiot, she tells herself though it's unclear if she's calling herself or Terra that. Taking in a deep breath, she raises to stand up. The letter in her hand is crumpled and dropped to the floor. The crumpled up piece of parchment rolls under Aqua's bed as she leaves her room, slamming the door shut. In a matter of seconds she sends a message to maybe the only person who could handle her in such an emotional state.]

[Private for Axel||Text]Collapse )

[With the message sent, she storms the halls of Joe West with her head bowed down. In minutes she'll be at the quad and deal with her feelings in a spar match. Until then...she just had to keep it together..

Unless...someone talks to her first.]
7th-Jul-2011 03:43 pm - 07 || ♔ 07, Action, OTA ♔ ||
saywotHUH
[A lot had been on Kairi's mind the past few weeks.

Between her run-in with the Strangeling -and its unsettling promise to return for her- as well as being reunited with Riku -granted, he had lost most of his memories- her thoughts were constantly buzzing. Long story short, it was hardly something she was used to, all the questions and concerns flying around hundreds of miles and hour in her mind.

So, she decided to take it upon herself to clear her head. And what better way to do that than to go tree climbing? Kairi searched around and found the tallest sturdy tree in the Bontanical Gardens; and after a long haul to the top, she looks out over the Academy, her breath practically taken away.]


Wow...

[The view, the fresh air, the warm breeze, the glowing sunshine... it was really doing her some good. She spends a good half hour up there, enjoying every bit of it. But it soon dawns on her: there's just one problem.]

...How do I get down?
7th-Jul-2011 12:54 am - 02 || Action || Getting Out
[Well, he's gotta admit, this was definitely the worst timing ever for a triumphant, widely celebrated return to the Academy. At the very least, he was able to spend the time with Mulan. He'd missed her even more than he expected he would, so being back in a room with her was almost like coming home for a second time.

But every home can get cramped when you're stuck there all day.

So, taking up the camera he still kept with him from the photography class, he heads out into the non-Mist-ified day to get some snapshots of whatever catches his eye.]


((Kuzco will literally be all over campus looking for good pictures to take. Feel free to run into him wherever you like.))
[Your video feed clicks on to reveal a very flustered looking secretary indeed: hat slightly askew and feathers rumpled, Donald sighs irritably and addresses the communicator.]

Well, as I'm sure you all have noticed, the Black Mist has, uh, receded for now. And I think we can all agree that its last visit was a little on the uncommon side. Luckily we were able to gather a little data based on reports on personal experiences, so in the effort of keepin' everyone on the same page, here's a little update on the recent findings.

[The communicator's visual cuts to a text document with a plain, brief heading reading BLACK MIST/STRANGELING DEVELOPMENTS followed by the year and date. The message contains only a scant handful of bullet points and reads as follows:

• Strangelings appear able to peruse the memories of their victims/targets.
• Victims/Targets of Strangelings often experience chills prior to an encounter, and headaches following close contact.
• Strangelings are able to imitate the voices and, to a very slight degree, appearances of those presently or previously important to their victims/targets in one manner or another.
• In several accounts, a Strangeling expressed a strong desire, whether genuine or false, to become close to its victim/target.
• Connections with others seem to be effective in repelling Strangelings. While it appears to do them no real harm and does not deter them from pursuing other targets, it does dissuade them from further attacks on the persons involved.
• Despite previous notions that the Black Mist evolved in an organic manner, this most recent expansion and subsequent retreat demonstrates the Mist's ability to move and direct itself in a much more irregular pattern. Organic growth cannot account for the Mist's sudden convergence over Disney Academy.

[Donald's image reappears, and he looks genuinely sorry to report what he has to say next.]

And, uh... that's all we have. Sorry, guys. But! This report is available to all students and faculty to better your understanding of the Mist and Strangelings, so plug your communicator into any printer on campus and access the document from there.

If nothing else, we've learned that the buddy system actually works. So the rest o' you guys wanderin' around by yourselves these days, stop it! With so much trouble goin' on and this last attack totally uncalled for, maybe it's time to start listenin'!

Stay safe, okay? Remember your friends and faculty are a resource!! [And with that, the feed cuts.]






((Now. The above information is open to aaaaall students and faculty, so feel free to direct your hypotheses and research as you see fit, whatever pertains to your characters. For more tangible results of what happened, the following Strangeling threads and interactions are especially important:

Tulio and Miguel
Aqua and Xehanort
Lottie and Facilier
Jane and Lotso
Megara

These threads are totally open to your own personal interpretation, and feel free to glean whatever information you think is pertinent. These threads are not public reports that anyone may reference and are private to those involved. However, should you wish to come up with your own hypotheses to guide your characters' further exploration of the Mist and its effects, these threads are an especially good bet.

IC comments may go in this post as well as OOC questions, but make sure your OOC questions are accompanied with double parentheses so everyone knows your queries don't pertain to any sort of character interaction or plot development.))
1st-Jul-2011 10:00 pm - 002 [action | ota]
s: listening.
 [Chel sits by the fountain, fidgeting with her communicator.  The Mist was gone, for now, but her worries weren't quite put to ease.  Her thoughts went to Tulio and Miguel.  After all, they had the most contact with it as of late, but for some reason she wasn't up for being so confrontational.  Maybe Miguel would contact her like he did before, to let her know.  Or Tulio would find her...something.  Maybe they weren't ready to see her, or...

Now she was just making up excuses.

She couldn't pin down why going to them bothered her so much.  Maybe she was scared something worse had happened and she hadn't been there to stop it.  Again.  She lets out a sigh and puts her communicator aside, leaning back on the ledge of the fountain.  She'd go find them when she was ready.  Right?]
[His communicator had been turned off.  Silver didn't want to be bothered with Academy nonsense while he was working.  Currently, he was a bit aways past the kitchens, where his dinghy was tethered to a tree.  Since it was on the ground during the undead pirate attack, it had taken some damage.  Currently, he was repairing some broken planks.  Stars above.  This was going to take all day.  He still had sanding, weatherproofing, painting, testing...

If he had known the Mist had moved in, he never would have gone so far away from the buildings.]

((ooc:  This would have been done sooner, sorry ;_;))
30th-Jun-2011 12:38 pm - 02 焴 VIDEO
100% Pure Swag
[Hello Academy, it's that white peacock again on your video screen, looking aside to the camera as he appears to be polishing a silvery metal feather-shaped blade. But why so soon?]

Good afternoon, students. I have an invitation for you all.
Tomorrow at Noon, myself and Master Tai Lung will be giving a weapons skills and advanced martial arts demonstration in the Gardens. I do so hope you'll drop in and watch.
Well, we look forward to seeing you at the demonstration... and signing up for our classes.

[No, that smirk totally doesn't mean Shen's only eager to lure in even more potential students...
It also means he's interested in intimidating a certain snow leopard who doubted his lordship. Intimidating means trying to stick a couple of knives in his face, right?]
29th-Jun-2011 07:50 pm - [Video | Action]
flames, ...
[The screen flickers on, showing Tai Lung’s imposing figure looking down. He rolls his shoulders and cracks his neck. He's standing on the Quad, not near to any particular building.]

A novel idea, having me teach students. One of the greatest Kung Fu warriors in all the land, passing down my knowledge to a group of young, impressionable pupils.

[He takes a deep breath in, puffing out his strong chest, and looks off camera. When he turns his head back the corners of his lips are softly curled into a bit of a smile.]

Doesn’t that just sound wonderful to all of you? You’d get the chance to learn from one of the best. And don’t worry, I’ll be sure to take very good care of all of my students.

If you'd like a chance to meet me first, I'll be right here on the Quad for the next hour. The class is only meant for advanced students, so don't be surprised if I tell you you're not ready.
29th-Jun-2011 08:08 pm - 01 焴 ACTION | VIDEO
Disregard Thrones Acquire Cannons
[Clink... clink...
The sound of metal talons walking down the road and onto the Academy campus, as it's newest arrival appears, one day after the passing of the Mist.
And he's certainly something of an interesting and unique sight to behold.
A white peacock, dressed in a white and silver, ornate, silk Chinese robe, walks calmly onto the quad with his large red, black, and white patterned tail-feathers behind him. His striking red eyes scan the unfamiliar area, and the elegant bird's expression appears intrigued.

After a moment, he takes a communicator out of one of the sleeves of his robe, and begins to announce in his arrival in a publicly broadcasted video, grinning pleasantly but also perhaps a bit... smugly]

Good evening, students and faculty. I am Lord Shen of Gongmen City, and I am pleased to be your new teacher in the class of Weapon Skills and Development. I highly encourage your participation, as the class is open to all levels and I promise you will learn quite a lot of very interesting things. Please do contact me or another member of the staff if you are interested. Thank you, and I do sincerely hope to be meeting all of you soon...
28th-Jun-2011 09:05 pm - 010 || [Action] Open to All
concerned
[Elisa crossed the quad with the collar of her leather jacket turned up against the Mist. It didn't really make a difference - the chill of the Black Mist was very different to the chill of a winter breeze back in New York - but it was a force of habit. In situations like this, it was good to rely on habit. Habits grounded you. Habits kept you focused.

Habits like patrolling the campus. There wasn't much she could do against the Strangelings, but she could be there for anyone who needed her. And she'd had experience with the creatures, thanks to her abduction. That gave the detective an advantage that she couldn't afford to waste.

She tried not to think about the clan. Wherever they were.

If she fell apart, she wouldn't be able to help anyone. There were people who needed her.
]

Keep it together, Maza.

[She murmured the words determinedly to herself as she walked, making for Joe West in the dying sunlight to meet up with Bronx when he woke. She was tired, but sleep would be a long time coming. If it came at all.]
p-headhurts
[It was a Hell of a night. Tulio was in his bed, chilled to the bone, tossing and turning as his dreams continued to contort and twist.

'Forget Miguel.'

'I'm staying!'

'I want what you want.'

'I'm not asking you to trust me.'

Voices. People. Places made of gold, so much gold. It had to be a dream. But he could see it, he could touch it. He could smell the air, and the scent of Chel's hair. Then he could feel the burning in his heart and the look of betrayal in Miguel's eyes.

He gasped as he sat up, the blanket twisted up around his waist and his eyes unfocused at the darkness. It was supposed to be a warm summer night but his sweat was cold. He shuddered and tried to calm down - but it was impossible, his heart was pounding and suddenly the darkness shifted.

Someone-- something was there but when he opened his mouth to say something no sound came out.]
i'm the shit.
 [Being a man of his word – that’s what seemingly brought Sinbad out at such a late hour. That or maybe it was because he wanted Meg to be able to trust him, just a little. Regardless, he found himself slipping out of his room and into the empty halls. Hearing Spike bark from the other end of the door caused him to wince, but hopefully it didn’t wake any of his neighbors. Would he even get in trouble for a curfew or just being out when the Mist was so active? Maybe he should have taken a closer look at the rules to this place.

Oh, right, he was a pirate. When did rules start to bother him?

Quietly, almost inaudibly, and at a fast-moving pace he heads towards her room. He wouldn’t openly say the Mist scared him or anything, but it certainly kept him on his toes. He just didn’t like not knowing. And right now, that was the case. Having no confrontation with it and being left on edge with it so close. By the time he reaches her room, his thoughts are flooded with the darkness that the Mist could bring out to him. It made him paranoid, too paranoid, but hey, here he was, at his destination. It seemed to put him at ease a little.

He goes to knock on the door but remembers that it should be unlocked, and so he slowly opens it.]

…Meg?

((ooc: Feel free to catch him on his way over; it’s a longer walk than I made it seem :3))
26th-Jun-2011 06:59 pm - 05 [ACTION | OTA + Strangelings]
☆Dat ain't true...
[Poor Ray. It would seem in his concern for the stars being blocked out, he's found himself out wandering in the darkness of the Mist. He clutches his lantern tighter than he ever had before, which was difficult considering how cold he felt.
Yes, it was cold... VERY cold. He almost felt like he was going to freeze, he'd never been somewhere this cold before. It made it hard for him keep going or even breathe. He couldn't even see anything, even with his light, it was as dark as it could possibly be...
As he tried with all his strength to make it somewhere safe, he starts to notice the light of his lantern slowing growing dimmer and dimmer.... and he was feeling weaker and weaker...
Evangeline couldn't reach him now.
At this rate, he knew the light would go out completely and he wouldn't be able to stay in human form... Or maybe even stay alive...
Exhausted and desperately, he gasps and calls in into black, misty, cold abyss surrounding him...]

E-Evangeline...! Sum'buddy... an'buddy...! HELP!!
In the Mist, Yin and yang
[Ventus couldn't say that this week so far had been fun. Not that he'd remember it as more than a blur. Once the Mist had arrived, Ven's mind had locked up with fear.

He'd thought he'd been safe from it - from it's affects. He was wrong, and now, head in hands as he sat in a random hall just inside from the courtyeard, he could feel it in him - The Mists' effects, the start of the doll like state that it claimed he 'belonged' in since unlocking his heart and creating Vanitas. It wasn't true! He'd escaped it once. He could do it again, right?

Yea. Of course he could. He had to find Vanitas as well - make sure that his creation - his Other - was safe.

Without thinking, he stood and started to head for the doors that would take him outside, eyes just that much more blanker, but it could easily be passed off as confusion if one has zero idea as to what was really happening with Ventus.
]


{{ OOC: Vanitas gets first reply, but all are welcome after that!}}
25th-Jun-2011 09:13 pm - [1] Action, OTA
deepthoughtblindfolded
[He felt as if the walking would never come to an end, but he had finally made it back. He glanced up at the Academy’s towers and structure with his pale turquoise eyes cloaked by the black blindfold. He wiped some of his silver bangs aside and took a deep breath before venturing forward, walking up the front steps of the school. For some reason, nothing felt right.

He glanced around the familiar yet unfamiliar place. He recognized very little of the sites, and not registering many. To be honest, he was not too positive the room he was going to was his or not. He eventually reached the dorm room and was somewhat relieved that the key still worked for it as he walked inside. Closing the door behind himself, he stared blankly and blindly into the darkness. The lights were off and he decided to keep it that way. He glanced around slowly and took notice to the details. Kairi had left her things lying around on counters and stuff piled on shelves where as his side was bare and empty. The way he felt at the moment. Perhaps he had gotten used to it being in the dark so long. He sighed deeply though, leaning against the door. He felt so upset with himself. Not having been able to accomplish his goal. Why did it always end up like this?]

...

[He had a blank expression as he tilted his head, walking over to his bed and sitting down on it. He placed his elbows on his knees and put his hands together. Glancing down at the ground, he furrowed his brows in a deep thought. Why was everything so hazy about this place? What was going on? Why could he only remember certain places? Things? People? -]

Kairi…

[He looked up and quickly gazed to the side cabinet and leaned over, opening it and reaching in to pick up his communicator. He looked it over and touched the screen as it activated. He found Kairi’s number and stared at the device for a moment before dialing and placing it to his ear. He waited, closing his eyes. He felt odd. Not complete and clouded. The dark had been around him for so long that he had begun to see it as his only way -Or perhaps- He only needed a little light. He just listened to the ringing, toning it out as he stayed quiet in the dark room.]



{{{Ooc: I guess Kairi responds first then anyone can. >>}}}
works fine under pressure.
[ The initial malfunction of the communicator had found Dr. Doppler on his home outside of campus. There was, of course, the initial sick feeling of fear that washed over him. In spite of that, however, he did not hesitate to move. If the Mist was going to be active here, he needed to be at the Academy.

With the pistol that Amelia had given him at Berk tucked away under his jacket and a satchel of various academic materials, he saddled up Delilah and, after leaving his home at a certain pace of wariness, began a full-tilt gallop to the campus proper.

All dark. All heavy... He kept his eyes and ears open for signs of (what could he call them?) happenings. For what he'd come to associate with chaos, the whole affair was rather quiet. Part of what made it ominous and dreadful, really.

He'd sweep the immediate area before housing Delilah. Then he'd look for familiar faces. Perhaps the greater troubles hadn't begun yet. ]
♡ Muscle and sinew that once obeyed you
[Terra is gone. Mera is gone. Both running off into the Mist. And all he knows is that he's alone now. His family is scattered, lost, not easily within reach. His fears, already having arisen because of the Mist on campus among other things happening, are now amplified. They could be hurt or taken or worse. He doesn't know where his father is. He doesn't know if Xion's currently safe. And now, both his brother and his son are gone. He suddenly feels isolated, and the Mist isn't helping.

He walks outdoors now, despite the dangers. Maybe they haven't gotten off of the campus yet, maybe he can find them and stop at least Mera from leaving. Maybe, maybe, maybe--

His thoughts are racing, his heart is pounding and his lungs hurt from the presence of the Mist. Xehanort's greatest fears are coming true. And he's so unsure of what to do if he can't find them.]
24th-Jun-2011 10:06 pm - [02] action [ota&strangelings]
thinking - chess
[These nights do not bring sweet dreams. 

Usually a heavy and guiltless sleeper, Dimitri finds himself on the floor, empty vodka bottles surrounding him. He leans back and holds one above his mouth. His tongue is greeted by a single drop. 

He brings the label to his eyes, peering closer in the lamp light.

The Tsar's finest.

His gaze softens as his grip tightens around the neck, remembering the family. The children. The immense wealth.

And how it all unravelled so quickly.

Placing the bottle at his side, he places his hands over his brow and feels again, the searing pain of gun's blow on his skull.]
This page was loaded Aug 3rd 2015, 12:30 am GMT.